“We do more than support thicker, healthier hair. We restore confidence”
- 25 years of professional beauty experience
- Created Bosley Professional Strength in partnership with Bosley, Inc., the word’s most experienced hair restoration experts
- Launched Bosley Professional Strength in 2009 as a direct result of his desire to help men and women who struggle with fine, thinning, weak hair.
- Has launched distribution in over 30 countries since 2009
- Immediately prior to forming Bosley Professional Strength, he served as Vice President of Domestic Sales at Sexy Hair.
- Prior to Sexy Hair, McLemore held various sales distribution positions with Maly’s West and 21st Century and was an integral part of the launch of the Nioxin line of hair care products, serving as both the company’s Regional Sales Manager and Regional Education Manager.
- He is also a licensed cosmetologist
- Favorite Quote: “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase” - MLK, Jr.
- “Must Have” Bosley Pro products: “I cant live without my Healthy Hair Treatments! Rebalancing and Finishing Treatment for a healthy scalp and shine, Moisture Masque for extra moisture, and I definitely never head out without a little Scalp Protect Sunscreen. Yes, even here in the Pacific Northwest!”
Michelle Blaisure, I.A.T
Director of Education
“To this day I’m still a hairdresser at heart”
- 20 years professional beauty experience
- Certified Trichologist with IAT
- Licensed cosmetologist
- Oversees all company educational programs and major trade shows.
- Bosley Pro’s educational curriculum focuses on healthy scalp development and the causes of hair thinning and hair loss, while educating stylists on the correct Bosley Professional Strength regimens and products to recommend to each client
- Has created two overall educational courses: an entry-level product knowledge class and a Specialist Certification program that teaches hair and scalp biology, how to consult with a client who has thinning hair while taking a more in-depth look at hair loss and treatment options.
- Prior to working at Bosley Professional Strength, Blaisure spent 15 years at Nioxin, where she started as a contract educator, eventually working her way up the ranks to become a corporate trainer, responsible for educational curriculum development, company presentations and events.
- Fun Fact: Is a certified tour guide and currently doing internet radio play.
- Favorite Quote: “What You Focus on Expands”
- “Must Have” Bosley Pro products: “I would go crazy without my BosDefense for Color-Treated Hair shampoo, conditioner and Thickening Treatment…oh and of course, my Nourishing Leave-in”
Director of Communications and Creative
“Keep Moving Forward”
- Over 17 years in professional beauty
- Responsible for all Communications and Creative activity, including overall corporate brand development, art direction, public relations, advertising and digital marketing
- Helped launch Bosley Professional Strength in 2009
- Prior to Bosley Professional Strength, he served as Director of Communications at Sexy Hair and as Business Development Manager/Salon Programs at the Wella Corporation.
- Got his start in professional beauty as a sales consultant for Sebastian International.
- Fun Fact: Is a 200-Hour certified yoga instructor and a level 3 Reiki practitioner.
- Favorite Quote: “Not all who wander are lost” - Gandalff
- “Must Have” Bosley Pro products: “Definitely the BosRevive for Non Color-Treated Hair regimen, Strengthening Masque, Follicle Energizer and our Scalp Protect Sunscreen. I use all of these every… single… day… except for the Strengthening Masque.
Regional Sales and Education Manager
“We change people’s lives”
- 25 years of experience in the Professional Beauty Industry
- Certified/Licensed Cosmetology Instructor
- Licensed Cosmetologist
- Prior to Regional sales and Education Manager for Bosley Professional Strength, she served as Regional Sales Manager and Business Development Manager at Nioxin. Prior to Nioxin LeAnn was an Education Manager for Keune Hair cosmetics and Regional Education Manager for Zotos. Before moving into the manufacturing side of the professional industry, she owned a salon, worked as an in-salon stylist, and Cosmetology Instructor.
- Fun Fact: I am an animal lover! Could never retire because I would have a house full of Rotties! (Rottweiler's) or any 4 legged friends!
- Favorite Quote “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure” Colin Powell
- “Must Have” Bosley Pro Products – “BosDefense for Color-Treated Hair Shampoo and Treatment, Moisture Masque, and Styling Hairspray…I love ‘em!”
Education and Sales Manager
"We all have things in common. You just need to find that common ground"
- 22 years Retail Sales and Management
- 15 years professional beauty industry
- Graduated University of South Carolina with a degree in Retail Science.
- Prior to Bosley Professional Strength, Kandee worked as a Regional Sales Manager with Sexy Hair
- Achieved the highest percentage increase as a Distributor Sales Consultant
- Favorite part of the industry is creating an event that makes a lasting impression.
- Has never met a stylist I didn’t think was unique and loads of fun
- Favorite Quote: “Be careful what you wish for…you know the rest”
- Fun Fact: Local Dance Show Celebrity at 19
- “Must Have” Bosley Pro products: “ I have very fine hair that has no volume and wave. So, to control the frizz I use the Nourishing Leave In with the Rebalancing Treatment. I also think we have the best mousse on market!